M110GX no start

AdamCobra

Apr 6, 2020
ON Canada
If anyone can help me out that would be great!

2013 M110GX went to start it yesterday and while cranking it over on the dash E-Net code comes up. And it doesn't even try to start just cranks over..
Any ideas ?

CottonValley

Equipment
SVL 95-2S, KX-040, M110GX, M5400, ZD331
Nov 19, 2018
Tuskegee, AL
If anyone can help me out that would be great!

2013 M110GX went to start it yesterday and while cranking it over on the dash E-Net code comes up. And it doesn't even try to start just cranks over..
Any ideas ?
I know this is an old thread but did you figure out the issue? I am having the exact same problem.

Baris

Equipment
M110GX-II M8540
Sep 18, 2024
Turkey
I have the same problem on my 2016 m110gx II . There is no damage to the canbus line. battery changed, ecu changed. Crankshaft and camshaft sensor changed yesterday, problem persists. Did anyone solve the problem?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: There is no damage to the canbus line.

So you've confirmed the bus terminators are correct resistance, that +12 is good, that ground is good ? 'Good' meaning within CANbus specs ? Canbus cable is correctly secured ? All connectors have been desconnected, cleaned, tested, reinstalled ? ANY signs of corrostion ('green' copper wire ) ?
How many modules are on the Canbus ? Typically there's' the ECU and dash. Are there more ?

Baris

Equipment
M110GX-II M8540
Sep 18, 2024
Turkey
re: There is no damage to the canbus line.

So you've confirmed the bus terminators are correct resistance, that +12 is good, that ground is good ? 'Good' meaning within CANbus specs ? Canbus cable is correctly secured ? All connectors have been desconnected, cleaned, tested, reinstalled ? ANY signs of corrostion ('green' copper wire ) ?
How many modules are on the Canbus ? Typically there's' the ECU and dash. Are there more ?
yes, +12v and ground tested good, All connectors cleaned with contact sprey sensor cables +5v checked.
Diagmaster error code does not appear when starting the engine.
Only the E-NET code appears on the instrument panel; sometimes the engine works and sometimes it does not.
Engine ECU was replaced with a new one but the problem persisted