Lx3310 at dealer again 5th time

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Under warranty….. I’d check on my state’s “lemon law” …and see if the dealer won’t trade me for a different machine.

Reactions: 2 users

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
I think I would be close to telling the dealer, either they can replace or J.D. can replace it.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I don't know of any states that have lemon laws for all consumer-purchased products other than automobiles. Getting under the skin of the dealer by suggesting that the tractor can be replaced by a John Deere is like pouring gasoline on a fire. It isn't going to be well received, and will just exasperate the situation. Knowing that complaining to Kubota will just get you sent back to the dealership, then the next thing I would do is to suggest to the dealer that they have a factory representative look at the tractor. I would like to see a picture of a crushed fuel line because if it was truly crushed you would have known that.

Reactions: 3 users

scottparrish

Equipment
LX3310 hst, Pete’s quick hitch, tiller, boxblade, grapple, rake,
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
I was told the reformer is being replaced and should be ready at the end of the week.
I can’t find the part by doing a search so I don’t think it’s like changing your filter or fluids and maybe you’ll just do your reformer since it’s maintenance day.

it sounds like it has something to do with the amazing regen process.
Anybody that has any incite I’d love to know more about it.

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
I don't know of any states that have lemon laws for all consumer-purchased products other than automobiles. Getting under the skin of the dealer by suggesting that the tractor can be replaced by a John Deere is like pouring gasoline on a fire. It isn't going to be well received, and will just exasperate the situation. Knowing that complaining to Kubota will just get you sent back to the dealership, then the next thing I would do is to suggest to the dealer that they have a factory representative look at the tractor. I would like to see a picture of a crushed fuel line because if it was truly crushed you would have known that.
Yeah. I guess if you’ve already used other excuses you have to say something. How many times can you say “ we can’t reproduce the problem”

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
I think I would be close to telling the dealer, either they can replace or J.D. can replace it.
Yes a tractor upgrade will be in my future but I’m not independently wealthy. I have to strategize the next purchase and still afford necessities. I did get a kubota trade in number that seemed reasonable based on my life’s experience (trying not lose my shirt on purchases and being upside down ) since I’m at 0 percent currently

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
What type of transmission do you have? What range/gear are you in when you are having the problem?
I thought I posted an update but I don’t see it now.
I called the dealer today and I was told they ordered and are replacing the reformer

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Woodman nailed it I think, it’s starving for fuel from the video. Best guess is something is floating around in the tank

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Do you run any additives in the fuel?

don’t know about the kubota, but I do know a super duty will run good enough until 18 of them little wafers from the caps of fuel additive bottles get sucked up into the pick up in the tank

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
trade the tractor back to the dealer, and I will bet they find the problem before they resell it.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I was told they ordered and are replacing the reformer.
I find that intriguing, as the LX3310 does not have a reformer, that was on the LX3350.
The LX3310 is a common rail engine and it has a DPF.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
It's also a good way to get the dealer to throw the tractor and owner off of his lot and tell him to go pound sand up his, er, to go kick rocks.

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
I find that intriguing, as the LX3310 does not have a reformer, that was on the LX3350.
The LX3310 is a common rail engine and it has a DPF.
I can only tell you what I was told. I tried googling the part but didn’t find anything so I have no idea how complex or major this fix is supposed to be.

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
I can only tell you what I was told. I tried googling the part but didn’t find anything so I have no idea how complex or major this fix is supposed to be.
I will try to get documentation about the repair if I ever get it back and post a picture of it

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
It would be interesting if you could put it on a dyno and load the engine. That way you could separate the engine and hyds from the hydro and brakes.

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
Does anyone have a loss of power issue. After tractor warms up 10-15 minutes tractor loses power even if pto isnt in use. No error code. Runs perfectly fine cold full power and acceleration up my hilly property even running an implement. Then if implement or not if trying to move , work, or even accelerate rpms drop down and will stall unless I let off pedal and then rpms will recover but any attempt to move causes loss of rpm back to stall levels unless I let off the throttle pedal.
Okay. I just got a phone call that makes waaaay more sense then whoever I talked to the other day that said reformer. That guy must just push a broom around the shop

Now the caller states it’s an injector problem and some “campaign” blah blah blah. They are replacing injectors and a whole bunch of shit that sounded like every engine component
And supposedly it will be ready tomorrow or Monday and they don’t have the parts yet 😂😂😂. I couldn’t make up a funnier story.

Reactions: 1 users