looking for tires

quailhill

Oct 14, 2011
Normaville, pa USA
New to orange, but I see tires can be hard thing to come by. I have a 1979 B7100 4x4 rear tires are shot and front not that good. they are turf tread and I am wanting to switch to ag. any idea were to order from. I have hoe attachment and front bucket any suggestion on tires appreciated. rear tire 29x1200x15 front 20.5x8x10. thanks in advance.

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
You can run pretty much anything as long as the tires you put on have the correct sizing to match the gear ratio. Look at some other threads where I've written about Rolling Circumference and finding the Magic numbers.

Carlisle doesn't make a turf tire ( neither does anyone else for that manner since both Bridgestone & Firestone quit making them) that has the correct size rolling circumference to fit the 20.5-8-10 size. The only tire I've found so far ( believe me I've mounted and measured many on the tractor to find out ) that fits the sizing correctly is the Carlisle 20.5-8-10 6 ply USA Trail inflated to 35 PSI period.

So what I'm saying is good luck and beware!!! Send me an email and I can give you the exact rolling circumferance numbers you need to have from work.
cwtireal@gmail.com

Tiredguy