L3010 No lights No Crank

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I would assume that the fuses are in the fuse box but Kubota does use in line fuses for some reason in some cases of wiring.

I agree that the key switch wiring should be correct s it is a connector (mine is screw terminals).

So now I would check the power into the fuel cut off solenoid and see if it is getting power at all. I guess you could try to just clean the connector and the ground point (may be the case is the ground path). The diagram posted above in post #17 explains the details fairly well.

N3BP

Equipment
B7200DT, B7200HST-D, L2900GST, L3010 HST TLB
Sep 20, 2016
Lebanon, PA
The two fuses referenced (#6) in the workshop manual are in the main fuse box. The only fuse on a 3010 external to the box is the slow-blow.

You'll have to pull the dash again and examine the shutdown circuit and module. If I remember correctly, it's in the vicinity of the stater relay and glow plug controller.

michaelr

Equipment
1998 L3010 GST
Oct 17, 2024
Greenbrier County, WV
The two fuses referenced (#6) in the workshop manual are in the main fuse box. The only fuse on a 3010 external to the box is the slow-blow.

You'll have to pull the dash again and examine the shutdown circuit and module. If I remember correctly, it's in the vicinity of the stater relay and glow plug controller.
OK, thanks.

michaelr

Equipment
1998 L3010 GST
Oct 17, 2024
Greenbrier County, WV
I would assume that the fuses are in the fuse box but Kubota does use in line fuses for some reason in some cases of wiring.

I agree that the key switch wiring should be correct s it is a connector (mine is screw terminals).

So now I would check the power into the fuel cut off solenoid and see if it is getting power at all. I guess you could try to just clean the connector and the ground point (may be the case is the ground path). The diagram posted above in post #17 explains the details fairly well.
I will take a look at it. Thanks.