L210 flywheel ring gear

141C5

Equipment
Kubota L210
Jul 23, 2024
Hazle Township PA
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a L210 that would not start. I was told the starter was bad. Removed starter and found the ring gear teeth ground down. After some research figured out someone put a 10 tooth starter on and it ground down all of the ring gear teeth. Hoping the correct 9 tooth starter would grab what was left but I was wrong. So now I am searching for a ring gear. Called many salvage yards no luck. So what's the chance someone has one they are willing to sell or exact dimensions so I could try finding same for different applications.

Attachments

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Welcome to OTT.

Might be a challenge, but the first thing I would do is send @007kubotaguy a private message to inquire.

He’s helped a lot of folks here on OTT with older L-series parts.

I think an L210 is a very early Kubota model, but if anyone knows a source or compatible version it would be him.

141C5

Equipment
Kubota L210
Jul 23, 2024
Hazle Township PA
Welcome to OTT.

Might be a challenge, but the first thing I would do is send @007kubotaguy a private message to inquire.

He’s helped a lot of folks here on OTT with older L-series parts.

I think an L210 is a very early Kubota model, but if anyone knows a source or compatible version it would be him.
Awesome I will send him a message. Thank you. The ID plate is go from mine but I am thinking it is a 72 or 73. Think it's the only years they built this one. It's an awesome tractor just need to get it right.

Reactions: 1 user