Kubota moving to Texas!

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
Woot! 2 Hours away from the ranch! Now I know where I can take any significant complaint to... with the item under complaint right on the trailer! Or maybe just to visit!

That's not to say my dealer can't fix it. So far they've been really on top of things. Zero complaints about Abliene New Holland as a dealer. Funny thing is, from 80hp on down, it's all Kubotas on that lot. They have a couple of compact New Hollands I was going to look at but the salesperson told me "Don't bother, they don't sell against the Kubota's."

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
And there are many gun makers that have left Ca and will not do business with the state or local PO's, Barrett is one of them.. So yeah the left coast is ready to implode,, or sink into the ocean

Orange Turbo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5100, pto13000kw, Loader, Ripper,Plow,Disc,Mower,Forks,3pt spreader,Box Blade.
Feb 2, 2015
Mo
Being most taxes are put in the "GENERAL" fund, it will only get worse. Other states, "like-it or not", WE are all funding the mess. that's why they will never go broke. Just like last election, it was not looking good for the dem's, Till CAL came in with there electoral vote's, I knew than it was over.
This pres should of been impeached on his first round. I don't see this country ever getting back to the America I knew & fought for. Very sad.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Nope if we do its going to be a long haul!! But the kids today have the ,,,it's all about me,,,,, attitude. Nope its not what I had envisioned for my kids and grand kids either while slogging in the mud