Kubota m120 wont take a load

Kubota1

Equipment
Kubota m120
Jan 23, 2013
Montgomery Alabama
I have a Kubota m120 with 13700 hours on it . Pump is fine replaced cylinder o-rings but it seems to be bypassing valves even checked the relief valve any ideas

Kubota1

Equipment
Kubota m120
Jan 23, 2013
Montgomery Alabama
If you hook up a implement to the three point hitch it won't raise it up. I pulled the seat and floor plate to get a better look. If it has no impliment it will raise. You can hear fluid going through but it wont lift. It acts as if it is bypassing a check valve but not sure how to check or if I can bypass the check valve someway.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Just to eliminate some basic stuff, has the hyd system been serviced?
Have the hyd filters been changed?
Did it just start doing this all at once or has it been building up to this point?
Have you checked the hyd pressure yet?

You said you replaced o-rings so I assume it has a loader. Have you checked the supply lines for the loader to make sure the quick couplers are hooked up good. I haven't been around that model but most supply fluid to the loader first and then it feeds to the 3pt next.

Did the 3pt work before you replaced the o-rings?

Kubota1

Equipment
Kubota m120
Jan 23, 2013
Montgomery Alabama
The lift didn't work beforehand . My Kubota mechanic recommended replacing the o-rings and it didn't fix it. The fluids and filter are fine . I put all those hours on this tractor and have done most repairs. I have my own tech manual and cant find where it tells of my problem . It has sensors that detect problems in the lift but they seem ok too. It also has a computer that controls the lift but don't think thats the problem or it would send a code

Kubota1

Equipment
Kubota m120
Jan 23, 2013
Montgomery Alabama
The o-rings I replaced were in the internal cylinder that raises the lift. Kubota mechanic checked the pressure for me. They don't know either and don't want to keep throwing parts at the problem..