Kubota K421 Mower Bagging Attachment 400Z

Weirth It

Equipment
Kubota B3030 Loader w/ Backhoe, Kubota K421 Zero Turn Mower
Apr 16, 2020
Port Orchard, WA USA
Hello All,

I just bought a Kubota K421 zero turn mower with a bagging attachment. I should have asked more questions about the bagging attachment and was surprised when it showed up and it was not a power bagger. The dealer has since indicated that there is not an option for a power bagger but I found that Orange Aftermarket carries a PRO 3B power bagger and my dealer is and authorized dealer for Orange Aftermarket. I am worried that there will not be enough air flow to move the clippings to the bags on the non-power model and if I use the bagger I will not be able to return it.

Has anyone used the 400Z bagging unit that is not a power bagger? If so, how well does it lift clippings to the bags?

Thanks for any information that you can offer.

Brian

Weirth It

Equipment
Kubota B3030 Loader w/ Backhoe, Kubota K421 Zero Turn Mower
Apr 16, 2020
Port Orchard, WA USA
Well, Kitsap Tractor and Farm allowed me to return the 400Z bagger as long as I paid the 15% restocking fee ($200). They then ordered the Pro 3B power bagging unit from Orange Aftermarket. Two weeks out.

I called Orange Aftermarket prior to purchasing the Pro 3B to see if I could buy direct, which you cannot. After telling Aaron about having to return the 400Z bagger and paying the $200 restocking fee, he offered to take $100, half the shipping cost, off the Pro 3B. Thank you Aaron of Orange Aftermarket.

For the cost of the Pro 3B power bagging unit, it better bag 3-weeks of grass growth in the pouring rain.