kubota ignition letters

KUBOTA4900

Equipment
KUBOTA M4900SDC & LA100C LOADER,PALLET FORKS,BRUSH HOG BOX SCRAPER 3PT HITCH
Feb 3, 2013
durango colo la plata co
my oem kubota ign switch has ST M AM G ACC i know M is battery live all time then ACC is accessories ST starter G for glow plug so what is AM for i also know by turning key holding it 5-10 sec and useing a hand held remote starter i got it started but key would not turn off so had use pull fuel shut off new cables new battery and ignition switch so making progress the hot and ground cable are making good clean contact now under dash are 3 relays and the glow plug relay one relay clicks along with glow plug relay when in the starting hold key position what am i missing

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Really need the wiring diagram for the tractor ! Do we assume you're talking about the M4900sdc in your profile ??

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Really which tractor ? if the M4900 in your profile, I downloaded the WSM and it shows only 4 connections.ST,G,AC and B.

Sharpie

Jun 25, 2022
Wayne Co. MS
Can you show me the pigtail end of your ignition switch? Our Church tractor M4900 SU was recently vandalized. Someone stole the ignition switch and so far the local Kubota dealer has been unable to get the correct switch for us after 3 attempts. The only plug I see, after taking the dash apart to get under it, is a 6 prong plug with only 4 connectors (wires) on it. See the picture of the church tractor plug attached. A part number would also be helpful.
Thanks
1A2EFE63-CF23-42B5-82C4-704901CE42BA.jpeg

Sharpie

Jun 25, 2022
Wayne Co. MS
Can you show me the pigtail end of your ignition switch? Our Church tractor M4900 SU was recently vandalized. Someone stole the ignition switch and so far the local Kubota dealer has been unable to get the correct switch for us after 3 attempts. The only plug I see, after taking the dash apart to get under it, is a 6 prong plug with only 4 connectors (wires) on it. See the picture of the church tractor plug attached. A part number would also be helpful.
Thanks View attachment 83365
I got a new switch from Kubota. They said the switch they sent was the right switch and that they just failed to include the pigtail that went with the switch. I’ll try to install it this weekend to see if it’s the correct one.