Just Pulled The Trigger on a L4060 LE Cab

blb078

Jun 19, 2016
Wentzville
Kind of speced it out pretty good. I'm in MO and got a price I'm ok with. 4060LE Cab, LA805 loader with square back bucket 72", extra 2 years warranty on tractor and loader, added back in the side Mirrors, cruise control, and buttons for front/rear work lights(I'll put my own LED lights on). Quick hitch, shop manual, draft control, 3 sets of wheel weights, rear wiper, 3rd function, 3 rear remotes, top n tilt, the new trac loader 2 R4 tires. Paid $52,019, no tax due to ag exempt. Was a cash deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Kind of speced it out pretty good. I'm in MO and got a price I'm ok with. 4060LE Cab, LA805 loader with square back bucket 72", extra 2 years warranty on tractor and loader, added back in the side Mirrors, cruise control, and buttons for front/rear work lights(I'll put my own LED lights on). Quick hitch, shop manual, draft control, 3 sets of wheel weights, rear wiper, 3rd function, 3 rear remotes, top n tilt, the new trac loader 2 R4 tires. Paid $52,019, no tax due to ag exempt. Was a cash deal.
Congratulations. That’s a very nice unit. Pictures please.

kdparker

Equipment
Kubota B2601 and RTV520
Nov 23, 2020
East Tennessee
Congratulations. I have the exact same unit and I really like it.
Keith

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Look into getting some type of physical damage insurance on the tractor. Those glass doors get quite expensive if you break one. Lacking insurance, there is a 3M product that can be applied to glass that can prevent glass breakage from minor strikes, and keep the glass together from a major strike.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Yes, a very nice package for sure and at a very decent price. My MX and M are set up in much the same way except I have the air ride Grammer seats. There's no sales tax in MT and I didn't have to pay sales tax when I bought the M from Sheridan, WY.

MX6000
Three rear remotes (2 SCD, 1 FD)
Air ride Grammer seat
3rd function
Rear wiper & defogger
Side mirror kit
Front and rear work lights
Three sets of wheel weights (600lb)
RimGuard
Draft control
Top-n-tilt
7-pin connector kit
1065A loader
HD round back bucket with bolt on cutting edge
Comes standard with cruise control

As a point of comparison, in December of 2021 I paid $54,755 out the door for the MX with all of the options above, and I would buy the same tractor again. The cab, controls and layout aren't as nice as the L60 tractors and the transmission is not as fancy, but it's a great utilitarian tractor for my needs.