Is there a rear hitch available for Kubota BX23D with a BT600 Backhoe?

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
Every once in a while, I'd like to pull something without the need to take the BH off the tractor. Is there some kind of rear hitch that can be attached to a 2004 Kubota BX23D so that the BH does not need to be removed? While removing the BH is not terribly hard...and I have the BXpanded BH dolly which makes things easier...it would be handy to have a rear hitch available. For example, I have a small, pull-behind sprayer. When spraying, it may take only 20 minutes or so to spray. To avoid getting the BH off and back on for that little bit of a task would be a wonderful thing.

Tractor Gal

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
Bxpanded also has a quick attach mount and one of the attachments is a 2" receiver
I've purchased from Bxpanded and have liked their products. Their receiver does not fit a BX23D if I read things correctly. It fits BX23S. ..not sure why but I could call them for further info. Thank you.

TG

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
There may be a couple of other options. Heavy Hitch may be a possibility. Or...maybe I don't really need one! :)

This is Bxpanded description:

BH Mounted Hitch Style Receiver Fits the Kubota BX24, BX25 BX25D and BX23S with the BT601, BT602 or BT603 Back Hoe

TG