Ignorance is bliss.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
So there I am just minding my own business trying to get my tire fixed.

I needed to get the forward starboard tire on the General Lee "fixed" the other day, so off to the dealer it is.

Guy behind the counter says it will be a 'little while".

So I say " I'll just look around".........Man I really should have not done that......F%^%

I walked around and scoped out a few "UTV's and Zero Turns", ....no biggie..........Then it was like like God was shining a light down on it.............It appeared off in the distance...............a M62 with a 14 foot backhoe..........

Well I made a "bee line" for that thing and all I can say is Holy S%^t that thing was so cool.

It fit me perfect, and that 14 foot BH was "The Bomb"

I must say, there was some "wood involved".........;)

I think I need to attend a "12 step program" to try and forget it.

Damn it...............

Although I am not sure it would fit in my pole barn?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
So there I am just minding my own business trying to get my tire fixed.

I needed to get the forward starboard tire on the General Lee "fixed" the other day, so off to the dealer it is.

Guy behind the counter says it will be a 'little while".

So I say " I'll just look around".........Man I really should have not done that......F%^%

I walked around and scoped out a few "UTV's and Zero Turns", ....no biggie..........Then it was like like God was shining a light down on it.............It appeared off in the distance...............a M62 with a 14 foot backhoe..........

Well I made a "bee line" for that thing and all I can say is Holy S%^t that thing was so cool.

It fit me perfect, and that 14 foot BH was "The Bomb"

I must say, there was some "wood involved".........;)

I think I need to attend a "12 step program" to try and forget it.

Damn it...............

Although I am not sure it would fit in my pole barn?
As you may recall, I scoped out, and (private) purchased a 295 hour 2021 M62 TLB for a friend, last fall.
It was MUCH fun buying that machine,....... and with HIS cash!
$63,500, and I considered that to be a good deal.
Had it trucked to him on the Chesapeake Bay, and he is absolutely in love with it.
He bought a 40' hi-cube container, for temporary storage. (102" headroom)

If I were not 83 years old, it would have been mine!
Still lovin my L48TLB though, and happy to have her.
No anti pollution crap on the L48.

Reactions: 1 user

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
Its like a old trucker friend of mind used to say. Its nothing some money won't fix. He used to really like those nice new Peterbilt trucks. I go to a dealer to pickup parts I don't do any wondering around. Too easy to spend some money.