Identify these Kubota Parts

CobraTom

Equipment
L5030, L3430, L4310, L3410, B3030 , R510 currently..
Sep 19, 2011
Ontario
So I purchased a parts lot of Kubota parts, and it seems like I have a mix of b, series, M series and L series parts. I know what the function of some of these parts, but I do not know the model that they specifically fit on. Any ideas?

Some sort of power beyond block:

No idea? Part of the 3rd arm kit?

No idea?

Joystick control:

Rear aux hydraulics:

Cover, no idea?

Joystick for 3rd function:

3rd function hydraulic valves:

Hard Hydraulic lines:

Also have some wiring harnesses (for the 3rd function valve) and a bunch of hydraulic hoses.

Any ideas for what model specific would be appreciated! Thank you for your help!

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
CT .... Dude.... turn the square block over so we can see the oil porting configuration. Then we'll know pretty sure which pressure block it is...

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
Looks like an L30 series third function kit. The pipes are all included in the kit, you just have to use the correct one for the model tractor you have. The relays, solenoid, control handle, couplers all look like they are for an L series tractor.

JWB

Jan 3, 2010
florida
What you have is a Third function valve kit. I have an M6040 and the parts look very similar. The things that look like small relays, are the relays that open the electro-hydraulic valves. One is for open, the other for close. The two valve blocks with the grey brackets attached are the electro-hydraulic actuators. I have bought a bunch of the relays .........I need some of these parts if you are not going to keep it as a whole assembly. let me know, and good luck.

CobraTom

Equipment
L5030, L3430, L4310, L3410, B3030 , R510 currently..
Sep 19, 2011
Ontario
Sure! all is for sale! Send me an offer for whatever you need.