Hydraulics problem

beech35

Nov 21, 2010
Australia
I have a Kubota L1-275DT Sunshine tractor (similar to the American L3450 - think I got that right) & have recently renewed the hydraulic filter with a kubota filter & 10W/30 UTTO fluid . Now when operating the FEL & the fluid gets hot there is no noticeable difference in operation - however the raising of the slasher (I believe you guys refer to that attachment as a "ground hog" ) the lift is very slow - but if I increase the engine revs the lift speeds up to an acceptable level as was before . I have re-checked the UTTO level & it is ok . On the mounting housing of the hydraulic filter there is a square protruding part . Is that an adjustment for increasing/decreasing the PSI or am I way off base here ? Advice would be much appreciated . Kevin (Australia)

Last edited:

beech35

Nov 21, 2010
Australia
I have a Kubota L1-275DT Sunshine tractor (similar to the American L3450 - think I got that right) & have recently renewed the hydraulic filter with a kubota filter & 10W/30 UTTO fluid . Now when operating the FEL & the fluid gets hot there is no noticeable difference in operation - however the raising of the slasher (I believe you guys refer to that attachment as a "ground hog" ) the lift is very slow - but if I increase the engine revs the lift speeds up to an acceptable level as was before . I have re-checked the UTTO level & it is ok . On the mounting housing of the hydraulic filter there is a square protruding part . Is that an adjustment for increasing/decreasing the PSI or am I way off base here ? Advice would be much appreciated . Kevin (Australia)
NO REPLIES RECEIVED ---CAN ANY OF YOU GUYS GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON THIS PROBLEM. Thanks Kevin (Australia)