Hydraulic Relief Valve Adjustment

trynfixit

Equipment
B3000HSDCC
Jul 11, 2024
N MN USA
Exactly. That gives you a direct measurement and eliminates a lot of error. Oring is probably 2mm (.079) and thst should seal fine if the two surfaces are flat.

Dan
I will try to double check the transmission machining for flatness but it's hard to get in there so will see. Beyond that it'll be later next week before I attempt to put it back together. Thanks for all the grear help!

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I hate to admit defeat (by inanimate objects) as much as anybody, but at this stage I'd put the plate back on and plumb her up to the loader PB, or vice versa.

Trynfixit, you don't happen to have the WSM so you could attach the hydraulic diagram, do you?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I hate to admit defeat (by inanimate objects) as much as anybody, but at this stage I'd put the plate back on and plumb her up to the loader PB, or vice versa.

Trynfixit, you don't happen to have the WSM so you could attach the hydraulic diagram, do you?
I could not findva WSM.

If you look at the parts diagrams things appear pretty obvious. The pump delivers oil into the top of the lift cover via a long pipe and the system relief valve is right below that connection

The loader outlet block is on the pump end of the delivery pipe and has.a pressure out and pressure return connection. Consequently the loader valve has its own relief and a third tank return.

The rear outlets are just below the system relief and presumably protected by both the system relief and the loader relief.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user