how much has changed across different BX models

ad356

May 17, 2019
north java ny
i am wondering how much has changed with implements between different BX series tractors. i was wondering if anything that fits the latest BX2380 machines fits my BX2350? im talking about things like the mower, the loader and other implements

Robert Galka

Apr 30, 2019
Winnipeg
I'm pretty sure the mower fits from several years back. I just bought a used one for my BX2680 and it was from a tractor that was 4-5 years old. I know the hydraulic couplings for the loader changed lately, I think with the 80 series.

I parked my new 2680 next to my brothers five year old BX25D and the chassis looks identical. The joystick for the loader is in a different place, but otherwise very similar.

ad356

May 17, 2019
north java ny
i am eventually considering a loader, my dealer said that the BX2350 loader is not the same as a BX2380. i wonder if the mowers are the same between BX2350 and the latest. if in 15-20 years i need a new mid mount mower, i wonder if i will still be able to get one..... although looking at the construction of my mower, the thing looks like is built pretty heavy. i hose the crap off the underside after every mowing, i do not allow a buildup to remain caked on the mower. im thinking if i do that it should last forever. my mower is in excellent shape, very little use. i think the previous owner was using the tractor for snow blowing and not much mowing at all. maybe he mowed a few times with it and that's it. it still has some factory paint underneath, some of it is still present. usually with an older mower that has seen any real use the paint is long gone.

at the end of the season i will clean it up real good and shoot a coat of paint underneath so it doesnt rust sitting over winter.

i really like the tractor and mower so far, havent had much chance to do much else with the tractor but its an impressive mowing rig.