How many times has this happened to you?

Kubota_Girl

Equipment
G1700 and BX1830
Feb 17, 2009
Langley, BC, Canada
This news story made me laugh. Sounds like when a friend of mine lost her car in the parking lot...

Theresa Fisher, Fairway Road, East Liverpool, reported Saturday her Kubota riding lawn mower had been taken from beside the garage. Her estranged husband was contacted and told deputies he had put the mower inside the garage, to which Fisher has no access. She was informed that the mower was not stolen.

Original Link: http://www.reviewonline.com/page/co...na-County-Sheriff-Reports-10-14.html?nav=5188

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Soooo.... men aren't the only ones who can't find things in obvious places...

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Mostly it's the wife "putting things away". Forgot to charge my cell phone last night, noticed batt going down, went to the house and put it on charger, came back an hour later, wife had unplugged it and put it in my office. "AAAGGGHHH
Was cleaning my rifle 3 nights ago, got a phone call, sat down to watch tv after the phone call, forgot about the rifle. Next night remembered the rifle. Went back to finish the job. All my cleaning stuff had been put back in the box and put away. Anyone need another woman?????

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
... Next night remembered the rifle. Went back to finish the job. All my cleaning stuff had been put back in the box and put away. Anyone need another woman?????
And has she also cleaned the rifle? :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Mostly it's the wife "putting things away". Forgot to charge my cell phone last night, noticed batt going down, went to the house and put it on charger, came back an hour later, wife had unplugged it and put it in my office. "AAAGGGHHH
Was cleaning my rifle 3 nights ago, got a phone call, sat down to watch tv after the phone call, forgot about the rifle. Next night remembered the rifle. Went back to finish the job. All my cleaning stuff had been put back in the box and put away. Anyone need another woman?????
Are we married to the same woman?:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
My Ex one time CLEANED UP MY RELOADING ROOM AND BENCH,. And tossed almost 500 AA cases placed in a large cardboard box out ,,,,because they were dirty and used up,, she could not understand why I would bring such things home,,, no that's not the reason shes my Ex but one of the top 10

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
We have an agreement. I don't clean the house and she doesn't clean the basement, garage or shed. I keep telling her that she got the best part of the deal. :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I keep telling this one,,,,forget about any thing you thought you think you might have seen