Help...What is the overall height of the LX2610 Cab model with R14T Tires?

Mtntopwoodshop

Equipment
Kubota LX2610
Aug 23, 2021
Mineral Point
Hello, I am new to the forum and I'm waiting patiently on the delivery of my LX2610 Cab version with R14T tires. I need to know if I have to modify my shop to get this new tractor in. Thanks in advance. Nick

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
I have that exaact tractor with the R14T tires. The size of the tires are 14-17.5 inches rear and 23-8.5 inches front(due to having a mid-mower deck). I just measured it and to the roof is 84 inches and to the top of antenna(flexible) is 90 inches. Also the radio is extra, but, wiring and speakers are already installed, I bought a radio off of amazon that was plug and play. Any other questions feel free to ask and welcome to the forum.

Mtntopwoodshop

Equipment
Kubota LX2610
Aug 23, 2021
Mineral Point
I have that exaact tractor with the R14T tires. The size of the tires are 14-17.5 inches rear and 23-8.5 inches front(due to having a mid-mower deck). I just measured it and to the roof is 84 inches and to the top of antenna(flexible) is 90 inches. Also the radio is extra, but, wiring and speakers are already installed, I bought a radio off of amazon that was plug and play. Any other questions feel free to ask and welcome to the forum.
Awesome!!! Thank you. I just added a radio to the Amazon cart as well. I think it’s 95 bux. How well does your work?

Radfisher

Equipment
BX2660, 54" mower deck, 50" snowblower, 60" snowplow blade, FEL
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
I’m in the same predicament with having halo overhead garage upon where I only have 83” of clearance. I see that the tractor can come with the R4 tires size 12.4-16 . My question is if the tractor has these tires on it will the height be shorter than with the tractor having the R14 tires?

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I’m in the same predicament with having halo overhead garage upon where I only have 83” of clearance. I see that the tractor can come with the R4 tires size 12.4-16 . My question is if the tractor has these tires on it will the height be shorter than with the tractor having the R14 tires?
Yes. Tractors with the standard sized tires are noticeably less tall than those with the optional, oversized tires.

SDT