help please on Kubota GL23

KerryA

Equipment
Kubota GL-23
Jul 12, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Hi. I am new in this forum from the Philippines. I just purchased a GL23 that didn't come with any manual. Can anybody in this forum share his knowledge to me - in terms of repair, maintenance, specs, etc?

I have the exact soft copy manual in Japanese (downloaded from their website)... unfortunately, I don't read japanese.

I hope someone can help me with this or even point me to the right direction where I can find info. Our local dealership don't know a thing about said unit...

TIA

Last edited:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Nice tractor! :cool:

Maybe that helps: www.kubotabooks.com

Even If you will not find your typ maybe another Manual will help you, because same size and age are most the same tech.

Carl

KerryA

Equipment
Kubota GL-23
Jul 12, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Slick looking tractor.
Tiller looks pretty mean as well.
Send a pm to Service Department Vic.
He can probably help you out.
Sorry for replying only now. Thanks much meanjean for this tip. I should do just that...

Nice tractor! :cool:

Maybe that helps: www.kubotabooks.com

Even If you will not find your typ maybe another Manual will help you, because same size and age are most the same tech.

Carl
Thanks to you too cabu. Unfortunately, that website has already been suspended...

Cheers to both of you!

KerryA

Equipment
Kubota GL-23
Jul 12, 2011
Manila, Philippines
The Gl-23's debuted as a JDM only tractor in 1993, and it's a model that shares a good majority of it's sheetmetal and running gear with the Kubota L-2900.

It's D1463 engine was used in Kubota's STV32 series tractor that was an export to France, Belgium and Italy.

http://www.kubota.fr/IMG/pdf/STV-5.pdf
Hi Vic

It has been a long long while already. I need another help with my GL-23. It seems that my tiller will no longer go up or down anymore. I'm not sure if its my controller or hydraulics. Would you know how I may be able to diagnose this? Any help will highly be appreciated...

Thanks much and regards, Kerry

KubGL23

Equipment
Kubota GL 23
Mar 7, 2018
Edmonton, ALberta,Canada
Hi Vic

It has been a long long while already. I need another help with my GL-23. It seems that my tiller will no longer go up or down anymore. I'm not sure if its my controller or hydraulics. Would you know how I may be able to diagnose this? Any help will highly be appreciated...

Thanks much and regards, Kerry
For the tiller, there is a knob between your legs , below the seat, turn it to open for tiller to raise /lower

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
KerryA hasn't been on here since 2013, so I reckon he's sold it or sorted it by now!