Flat Face hydraulic fittings on new F2690

steuny

Equipment
F2690
Jul 30, 2013
Langton, ontario ,Canada
I tried to connect a sweeper to my tractor and realized it comes with these new fittings. Then I find out the male end that I need to change is $125 each. They are made by Alfagomma. Tried the ones at Princess Auto but don’t fit. They were $30. Ended up changing the tractor back to the common fittings most of us are use to. I would go back to the Flat Face if I could find a reasonable aftermarket replacement. Didn’t realize they are not all made to the same standard. Thoughts?

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I tried to connect a sweeper to my tractor and realized it comes with these new fittings. Then I find out the male end that I need to change is $125 each. They are made by Alfagomma. Tried the ones at Princess Auto but don’t fit. They were $30. Ended up changing the tractor back to the common fittings most of us are use to. I would go back to the Flat Face if I could find a reasonable aftermarket replacement. Didn’t realize they are not all made to the same standard. Thoughts?
I have no idea what your problem was but flat face couplers.are made.to the ISO 16028 specification and should interchange regardless of source.

Dan