Engine warning indicator

gpipper

Equipment
Kubota 3301
Sep 2, 2024
Palestine Texas
I have a 2020 3301 tractor. When backing up my engine slowly died and engine warning indicator came on. I have no power to fuel pump now and it won't start. What are the causes for this light to come on? the tractor has 250 hours.

gpipper

Equipment
Kubota 3301
Sep 2, 2024
Palestine Texas
start by checking all your fuses
Checked all fuses. Twice. Removed water from water separater. With engine warning indicator on, I have all the lights on my dash are on but no power to fuel.. Connector good. Does this light kill power to my fuel pump?

gpipper

Equipment
Kubota 3301
Sep 2, 2024
Palestine Texas
Checked all fuses. Twice. Removed water from water separater. With engine warning indicator on, I have all the lights on my dash are on but no power to fuel.. Connector good. Does this light kill power to my fuel pump?
Mikester,
I still have nopower to fuel pump. Check engine light on. No codes. I pulled both battery leads and still have the same issue. I have checked all the fuses in the fuse block. Any ideas?

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
Mikester,
I still have nopower to fuel pump. Check engine light on. No codes. I pulled both battery leads and still have the same issue. I have checked all the fuses in the fuse block. Any ideas?
Rather than asking us to wag at it, do a little troubleshooting to narrow it down,report results then ask questions. Start by "hot wiring/jump power" fuel pump then attempt to start.

gpipper

Equipment
Kubota 3301
Sep 2, 2024
Palestine Texas
Thanks
Rather than asking us to wag at it, do a little troubleshooting to narrow it down,report results then ask questions. Start by "hot wiring/jump power" fuel pump then attempt to start.
Thanks Jax! Great idea. I will give that a try.

gpipper

Equipment
Kubota 3301
Sep 2, 2024
Palestine Texas
Ok
Thanks
Thanks Jax! Great idea. I will give that a try.
Ok, hot wired fuel pump, bled fuel system. Can hear pump running now. Check engine light on tried to crank several times same thing. I can't see anything unplugged under tractor. I have some pretty thick woods where I am, and might have pulled something loose. Nothing obvious...