DPF Regeneration

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I have an 1100 hour SWEET little 1989 32HP Ford (Shibaura) 1920 FEL.
Yeah, it does have a smelly exhaust.
I have no plans to dispose of it because of exhaust issues.
I use the little Ford often.
If it works for you, fine. I don’t like sinus headaches.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Ok went through every step again after seeing a post with another item that I hadn't tried as of yet!! Eureka it works!! WIGGLE THE STEERING WHEEL,,, Regen light comes on, Beeps twice, RPM increases, on it's own to 2200 rpm and 18 minutes later it's done!! What a F*&^ing JOKE!!!
I have over 400 hours of DPF ownership and use and not a single DPF issue for me. @hedgerow has more than 1,000 hours on his MX6000 without issue. If the DPF ever becomes a problem on either tractor I'll look into the delete option. One that I saw for the M6060 bumps hp up quite a bit, not that I need it.

Adding a turbo to a small tractor still leaves you with a small tractor. I would never buy any tractor with less than 60hp. Once you add liquid ballast, wheel weights, implements and the operator, you use up that hp and torque fairly quickly. Add in hilly terrain and some altitude and the problem only gets worse.

A friend up here had an L4060 and often mentioned that he wish he'd gone bigger. His driveway was long and fairly steep and he'd struggle in the winter months pushing and blowing snow.

Last edited: