Dozer Blade KUM205 on a B6100?

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I am starting a thread with pictures for brother 2pats2. As requested, the pictures are of a dozer sub frame model KUM205.
Vic has given some technical information and now his question to the members of the OTT is if anybody has experience or knowledge of the 205 fitting on a B6100.

I will leave out any specifics because I will most likely get it wrong so I will leave all of that to 2pats2.

Keep in mind, any responses to this thread will actually be for 2pats2.

I sure hope I got all this right :confused:

2pats2

Equipment
B6100D,snow blower,rear blade,belly mower,dozer blade and rear ender buckket
Jan 26, 2010
Gibsonia,Penna.
As you can see for what ever reason someone has welded 6 & 1/4"pieces to extend the frame.I want to remove these pieces and mount this on my B6100.The front frame mount that holds the top of the cylinder is the one that stands straight up as opposed to the one that juts out at a 45deg.angle.I also have the mount that bolts to the tractor frame and rear axle.My question is will this KUM205 fit on my tractor with the parts that I have ? Does anyone have this unit or information on its installation and will it fit both the B7100 and the B6100.
Thank`s for any help that you may offer.
Patrick "2pats2"

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Patrick,
Sorry, as you know I am of no help with the information you are looking for.

After looking at your pictures again, I couldn't help but notice how nice your tractor is. All the placards are there and I can't see one scratch or dent on it. Have you done any sort of restoration?

2pats2

Equipment
B6100D,snow blower,rear blade,belly mower,dozer blade and rear ender buckket
Jan 26, 2010
Gibsonia,Penna.
Hay,Thank`s for the kind words about my 1983 "Orange Machine".No I have not done any restoration work on it.I bought it about a year ago from the origional owner,with 725hrs.on it.I think the only time it has ever been out in the rain is when the dealer took it several weeks ago to install the ROPS. It`s all origional paint, even the foot rest and yellow pedels.Rear PTO still has the plastic sleve on it.I have to get some old blue and touch up the 3 point links and front pully box.Man I just love this thing and it is probaly the nicest orig.B6100D you will ever see.Thank`s again.
Best regards,
Patrick