Downloadable Shop Manual

Eagle Creek

Equipment
B7200 HST, loader and tiller
Hey y'all. Just became the owner of an '86 B7200 HST! Woo-Hoo! I'm excited.
Does anyone know where the best site is for downloading a workshop manual. I have the owners/maint. manual. Just doesn't say enough about what I want or need to do.

Thank for the great site...... b

bruceatlam

Equipment
B20, FEL, box blade, flail mower
Aug 20, 2009
Camarillo, California
I don't think you'll find one unless you're lucky enough to find an owner that's scanned one to pdf. Only sources that I know of are E-bay or a dealer.

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
I have the e-bay B-series manuals, some download, some on cd. If you are interested, pm me with your e-mail and I'll locate and send you the links.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I've run across that sight before but didn't really know how legit it was. After you get a feel for the downloaded manual could you report back with your findings. Thanks!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I used the site listed in the second post with out issue. Free manual. 63 pages

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
There are a lot of pages in the usual shop manual and for someone to go thru that for a stranger is asking a lot.

Messicks manuals appear to be something they scanned and then print, but at least you will have one.

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
There are a lot of pages in the usual shop manual and for someone to go thru that for a stranger is asking a lot.

Messicks manuals appear to be something they scanned and then print, but at least you will have one.
huh??? Im confused LOL Do not see that anyone asked another to scan thru their manual for them. I was just reporting that the old link posed here back in 2010 still worked. Not sure which/who (Kubota orrr?) manual it is. It is 63pages of a generic shop manual that covers several models. Not a lot of detail. Anyway; it is still out there and still free. I run Linux though so was not so concerned about picking up a virus from the website.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Kubotabooks.com has all three manuals (Parts, OPS, WSM) all for free and all without jumping threw download B.S. loops.

Ok it's odd that the download does not match the tractor the original OP asked for???
It does however give you a manual for L-185-L355 might be useful to someone.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Kubotabooks.com has all three manuals (Parts, OPS, WSM) all for free and all without jumping threw download B.S. loops.......
Much thanx for info and link to Kubota Books. Got the OPS..... Awesome.

Digging further into the site I see no Parts manual specifid to L235. Or Im blind and stupid which is possible. What would be best parts manual to grab from there?

. Same for WSM.

. Same for Engine.. don't see the D1102A either but I get the feeling Im missing something in my limited brain files so it might be there I just don't recognize it as they are labled on that site ?

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Much thanx for info and link to Kubota Books. Got the OPS..... Awesome.

Digging further into the site I see no Parts manual specifid to L235. Or Im blind and stupid which is possible. What would be best parts manual to grab from there?

. Same for WSM.

. Same for Engine.. don't see the D1102A either but I get the feeling Im missing something in my limited brain files so it might be there I just don't recognize it as they are labled on that site ?
tractor ariving today. Will start work on it tommorow. As mentioned above Im confused on which is best manual to get for this L235 4wd by how they are labled. OPS was easy to recognize. Its recognizing the best out of the list PARTS, WSM and Engine manual download to grab that has baffled me.

Your suggestions?

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
bump. Got tractor now need manuals beside Operators. Can anyone help descern which manuals to download from Kubota Books. Been thru all of them but none of the workshop or parts manuals seem to cover for the 1102 engine or the L235 tractor specific. Can use the next best thing I would assume.

Update.... got one WSM from another site that covers several models including 235... seems not as complete as the other WSM's though.

Last edited: