Disappointed in Messicks

hawkin

Equipment
B2650hsdc, QD/LA534, front mount blower
Jul 29, 2017
Grand Forks, ND
Ive called places when ordering small parts and shipping was like $15.
Asked if they had any other options because the parts were so small. So far I’ve never had to pay their flat rate. They ended up putting them in a padded envelope and shipped for cheap.

ad356

May 17, 2019
north java ny
before i bought my used BX2350 i was considering buying a masey GC1705. same interest free deals, actually they offer up to 84 month terms which kubota offers a maximum of 72 month terms. in the end i don't want to pay for anything for 72 or 84 months, which is why i opted for the used kubota. it only had 395 hours hours and included a heated cab AND a 3pt snowblower. i have never had a cab before but i live in NY state and im sure it will be nice. the snowblower would have been an added cost. bought the tractor in may and i am working hard to get rid of the loan. i paid off over 3k this month alone.

everyone has different needs and what will fit the budget. in the end i was happy with the included items and the low time on the tractor.

thepumpguysc

Aug 8, 2018
Sunny South Carolina
I'm w/ Hawkin, I ask too..
Just last week I made a small order & asked them to ship them USPS..
The lady told me that they JUST struck a deal w/ FED-UP & it'll be 2.00 less if we send the parts THAT WAY..
I said, KOOL, do it..
"Fed-up" delivers around 3pm where USPS delivers around 11am..
IF it had been a customer job instead of a stock order I prob. would have went w/ USPS
Its ALWAYS good to ASK for options, when shipping parts..
I have 1 vendor that REFUSES to send anything other than UPS & they charge 25.00 regardless of what it is.!! ouch.!!

dlundblad

Equipment
G5200, L2501, ZD1211
May 16, 2009
IN
Bottom line here is....

Support your local dealer if possible. he depends on you (the customer) do stay in business.

I know I do (support my local dealer).
You obviously use your tractor for farming and rely on it to make money. What’s the lead time on parts?

Mine is usually a few weeks on non stocked items, but I’m just a hobbyist. My last order was just over a month actually. Would have been better off going online.