Daily Chuckle

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I dunno if ‘weird’ is the correct word. Scary comes to mind when I think about how many air wasters are making millions as ‘influencers’ on social media. Not so much that they’re making millions, but because of how many idiots can’t think for themselves and need someone who’s never had to work for a living to tell them what to do, and how parents’ and grandparents’ advice is discounted because they read something different on the internet. Younger generations seem to be oblivious to the fact that people who love them and support them are actually trying help them while the influencers are simply helping themselves. They just can’t seem to connect the dots.
I'm not saying I disagree or anything, but I have to say, most of what my mom emails me is right from something she read on the internet... :D

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I'm not saying I disagree or anything, but I have to say, most of what my mom emails me is right from something she read on the internet... :D
Is your mom a social media influencer? Or is she just YOUR influencer? 😳