Daily Chuckle

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
There was a gentlemans club along the strip in Orlando that changed their sign. The sign said " 10 beautiful women and 1 ugly one".
I once was chief pilot for a subsidiary of (insert well-known credit card co.) and my crewmember and I were on an overnight trip to ORL with the CEO who had a business mtg scheduled there next day.

The airplane we flew had “spoilers” or Air-Brakes on top of the wing which were normally not noticeable to pax except when deployed after-landing… they would suddenly pop-up fully-displaying their under-sides to the pax. The “Boss” liked to sit just aft of that wing on the right-side of the plane…where he could have direct eye-contact with me in the left/front seat…as he occasionally might ask a question or make a request.

After putting the jet to bed and ck-in at the hotel we took the rent car to “Baby Dolls” club for the evening’s enjoyment. While sitting amongst the large room observing a dozen tables being danced-upon….suddenly my copilot leaned-over and into my ear said, “Hey… look over in the dark corner”…. and we both …Froze…. for THERE was OUR Boss on the receiving-end of a performer’s attentions.

We “ducked” out of there, not wanting him to know how we were spending OUR expense-accts.…

…. but I”ve always had a jocular persona…. and when we reached the parking lot the Valet brought our car to us…and in each front seat was a Bumper-Sticker which advertised “BABY-DOLLS”.

Our First Thought was how-funny it might be to leave those on the rear bumper of the rental-car…but then I had another bran-pharrt:

After landing back home the next day…on post-landing roll-out… I deployed the spoilers… to the undersides of which I”d affixed the Baby-Dolls bumper stickers…. and when they Popped UP ….there was a HUGE SHOUT from the Boss…”HORN—- YOU’RE AN ASS!”. :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: 🤪:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I once was chief pilot for a subsidiary of (insert well-known credit card co.) and my crewmember and I were on an overnight trip to ORL with the CEO who had a business mtg scheduled there next day.

The airplane we flew had “spoilers” or Air-Brakes on top of the wing which were normally not noticeable to pax except when deployed after-landing… they would suddenly pop-up fully-displaying their under-sides to the pax. The “Boss” liked to sit just aft of that wing on the right-side of the plane…where he could have direct eye-contact with me in the left/front seat…as he occasionally might ask a question or make a request.

After putting the jet to bed and ck-in at the hotel we took the rent car to “Baby Dolls” club for the evening’s enjoyment. While sitting amongst the large room observing a dozen tables being danced-upon….suddenly my copilot leaned-over and into my ear said, “Hey… look over in the dark corner”…. and we both …Froze…. for THERE was OUR Boss on the receiving-end of a performer’s attentions.

We “ducked” out of there, not wanting him to know how we were spending OUR expense-accts.…

…. but I”ve always had a jocular persona…. and when we reached the parking lot the Valet brought our car to us…and in each front seat was a Bumper-Sticker which advertised “BABY-DOLLS”.

Our First Thought was how-funny it might be to leave those on the rear bumper of the rental-car…but then I had another bran-pharrt:

After landing back home the next day…on post-landing roll-out… I deployed the spoilers… to the undersides of which I”d affixed the Baby-Dolls bumper stickers…. and when they Popped UP ….there was a HUGE SHOUT from the Boss…”HORN—- YOU’RE AN ASS!”. :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: 🤪:ROFLMAO:
The shop I worked out of was just below that district off from OBT (Orange Blossom Trail). So I would have to travel through the area occasionally. That's how I came across the "1 ugly one" sign 😂🤣😂🤣 I happened to take a big gulp of soda when I saw that sign. So I had to clean soda off the dash and windshield when I got back to the shop 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so
I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing,
and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

Reactions: 1 users