Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
What, you had to get up and pee? The advertisement was, If you don't get up you will wish you did! ;) ;) ;)
Knock on wood, I still don’t have to get up in the night to pee. But, if I fall asleep quickly, I rarely sleep more than an hour before something is hurting and I have to change position to make something else hurt worse so the pain that woke me up doesn’t bother me anymore. The wonderful thing about the human body is that it only hurts in one place (sometimes all over) at a time. An arthritic knee can make you completely forget about the thumb you hit with a hammer, or vice versa. Whatever hurts the most will get your undivided attention. There may be some pain management gummies in my future.

Reactions: 1 users

Outnumbered

Equipment
Kubota L3901, FEL, BB1260, RCF2060, FDR2572, Titan Forks, Caryall, 5' Tiller
Oct 26, 2019
Moseley, VA
Even though I am only in my 60"s, I have used both the brace and bit and the ole manual drill over the years. :oops::oops:

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Not bragging about it, but I did EXACTLY this in high school at the beginning of my junior year to a new teacher, just joking around so she’d be more at ease with the class. Got sent to the principal’s office, told him exactly what happened, and he thought it was funny as hell. Teacher didn’t like it much when he brought me back to class and told her to lighten up. She knew it was gonna be a long school year, because I really wasn’t the class clown. He was even more sarcastic than I was. It’s good to be buddies with the principal.