Daily Chuckle

DaTow'd

Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about Sex at that age."

"Curious about Sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her appendix out!"

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
Comedian on the old Johnny Carson show: I have this BIL that drives 8 hours to get to our deer camp. On the the way he stops at Taco Bell and orders half a dozen bean burritos to eat during the drive. When he gets to camp he cooks and eats his five alarm chili and during the course of the night he downs a couple of pepperoni pizzas and a case of beer. And he just can’t figure out why he never sees any deer. Meanwhile on the other side of the land we watch deer exiting the swamp with their front hooves raised in the air, some waving white flags and occasionally one will even tie itself to the roof of a car! We’re talking about an animal that can smell water 5 miles away!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
I was away for a few days (WW1 Armistice is an official holiday in many European countries), but this should clarify things further:

Here in Flanders, we don't celebrate "heroes" that day; we sadly remember the millions of poor slobs on both sides, massacred to no avail, for no good reason. One look at the Menin Gate in Ypres, with the names of more than 54,000 British soldiers "known unto God" (i.e. vanished without a trace. Ripped to pieces by shellfire, buried alive, drowned in the Flemish mud,...), or at Kathe Kollwitz's "Grieving parents" in the German military cemetery in Vladslo (preferably under a low, grey sky with the wind chasing the rain) is enough... Rather than being heroes, they would have preferred to live.

Thank you for posting that.

I had no idea...couldn't figure out the original post with the image, which I honestly did not like the language, but I get the point now.

Still don't see any humor in it though...

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users