Clue me in on Used ZD1211 Prices (Florida)

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
A year ago I was interested in buying a hyd. tree saw from a guy on FB. He is located about 40 miles away. I sent him a couple of responses to his ad, but he didn't respond to me. I eventually sent him a phone number and asked him to call. He finally called and wanted to know why I spelled some of the digits in the number and used no hyphens only "X's" for a space. I explained my opinion of doing so to keep hackers from scanning my phone number. He told me people without profiles are often hackers to and wouldn't deal with me! I didn't have a picture and no profile.

I was willing to give him 2K for his implement, but he didn't want to deal with me. I could understand more easily if he was the one giving me the money for an item and I had not profile, but I'm just giving him money for his item and we part company.

It turned out fine for me though. Found one that had never been used and less money. Just had to widen my search are a couple hundred miles.
If you don't mind, how much did you actually give for that saw?
I like it!

Mr Haney

Equipment
L3710
May 23, 2022
FL
Someone is advertising a low-hour ZD326. It would work just as well. Looking around to see how it compares to newer mowers.

Mr Haney

Equipment
L3710
May 23, 2022
FL
FWIW: I bought my L48 TLB from a private seller 3-1/2 hours away.
I sent him a (20%) $6,400 deposit check (bank check), and two weeks later, after it had cleared for him, I personally took the balance to him, in the form of a check from my same account, for the additional $25.6K.
He was very OK with that.
I would have done just about anything to make the deal work, but I could not get anywhere.

JasonW

Jan 29, 2015
Al
Someone is advertising a low-hour ZD326. It would work just as well. Looking around to see how it compares to newer mowers.
How many hours? The ZD326 compares to my ZD331. The newer ones have different features but as long as the seat is in good shape and everything is mechanically sound they are great mowers. One thing to check is the mower gearbox oil level, the seal can go bad and you end up running it out of oil.

Mine has R4 tires with a 60” deck. I’ve added a Tiny Tach tachometer and upgraded the fuel filter setup.

Mr Haney

Equipment
L3710
May 23, 2022
FL
How many hours? The ZD326 compares to my ZD331. The newer ones have different features but as long as the seat is in good shape and everything is mechanically sound they are great mowers. One thing to check is the mower gearbox oil level, the seal can go bad and you end up running it out of oil.

Mine has R4 tires with a 60” deck. I’ve added a Tiny Tach tachometer and upgraded the fuel filter setup.
It's in the area of 200 hours.