Can't get Kubota's Parts List to Open

300zx

Equipment
1979 B7100D, 2009 ZG20, 1991 B2150, 1990 B6200
Dec 1, 2010
Forest, VA
Still haven't figured it out. What amazes me is that it opens fine on my smart phone. When I open it on Chrome I get the normal legal page and after I accept and then enter a model number, it sends me back to OTT.

John

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
If you have something that is blocking the use of shockwave from Adobe that is probably it. In IE8 go to tools, internet options, select "program" tab at top and then select "manage add ons" then enable shockwave flash object.

If you don't have it, search for it and download it from adobe.

I had mine disabled and could not use the parts manuals on Kubota and a few other odd sites did not "work" like they used to.

I disabled it since the IE back arrow would not always work. Fixes that but limits use of IE on some sites. I turn it off an on as needed. I will eventually try to update it...but boy do I hate trying to keep computers working. Tractors are more fun!

300zx

Equipment
1979 B7100D, 2009 ZG20, 1991 B2150, 1990 B6200
Dec 1, 2010
Forest, VA
If you have something that is blocking the use of shockwave from Adobe that is probably it. In IE8 go to tools, internet options, select "program" tab at top and then select "manage add ons" then enable shockwave flash object.

If you don't have it, search for it and download it from adobe.

I had mine disabled and could not use the parts manuals on Kubota and a few other odd sites did not "work" like they used to.

I disabled it since the IE back arrow would not always work. Fixes that but limits use of IE on some sites. I turn it off an on as needed. I will eventually try to update it...but boy do I hate trying to keep computers working. Tractors are more fun!
Russell, I tried what you suggested with IE and it worked fine. I still haven't had any success with Google Chrome.

Thanks

John