BX24

SMRY

Equipment
BX24
Sep 8, 2024
VT
I don’t know what part of Vermont you live in , so I don’t know how far away from you these places are. Check with Bellows Falls Tire (vt area code- 8zero2-332zero). Also Pete’s Tire Barn, they have 6 locations in Vermont, plus in NH along the Connecticut River valley. They have a good website that you can find the phone numbers for it. They do a lot of mobile tractor tire repair and installation for farmers.
I had indeed checked with both Cheever Tire of BF, along with Petes in Chesterfield, NH, along with Brattleboro Tire, VT. I've been pawing thru FB Marketplace as advised, did notice a used set of R14s on rims Concord for $500. Not too sure about making such a long trip. May not be any mailboxes left standing between the 2 locations with my eyesight / driving such a distance. I'm going to contact another come Monday Brown Enterprises of VT. Thank You BAP. Appreciated.

SMRY

Equipment
BX24
Sep 8, 2024
VT
This tire just came via Armstrong TR-34 (6ply) which looks to be offered at Amazon same price as others $800.00 4 wheels/tires combo less taxes. Any feelings? So many choices just don't know. Had been leaning towards the Kenda Terra-Trac.

Attachments