BX23's are NOT for mud gripe!

Shotgun Merwin

Jul 9, 2024
Hognut
The bx's are basically an overgrown garden tractor, the main reason i didn't go with one is they have very little ground clearance. My brother has one so i got to play around with it a lot, his works good for him because he lives in basically a corn field that they started building houses on, so it's flat and totally cleared. My property is definitely mixed with woods and finished lawn and all that, and i knew for a fact a bx might work ok on the lawn and on a trail or something, but no way i'd want to take one into any serious off-road situation.

I went with a b2601, mainly just for the increased ground clearance, but even then i've definitely gotten the thing stuck in the mud once or twice. You're probably going to have to go up to an L or something before you get into something that's a serious off-road machine, and even then I remember getting our L stuck in serious mud when i was growing up. But i guess at the end of the day, there's no such thing as any type of machine that's immune to getting stuck in the mud. Even my 77 f250 that had dana 60s and 44" tires could find places that bogged it down easily.

trevoroni

Equipment
B6000
May 24, 2023
Canada
Sounds like what you are looking for is a good old B6000. Skip to the 2:30 mark.

Disclaimer: I've never attempted any mud driving but it digs holes in dry dirt