Built this snow pusher few years back..............

David N

Equipment
M7060
Jan 6, 2024
MN
Was gonna buy one but I had some time to throw two of 'em together..........keep one sell and the other=free pusher.

Even had the boy helpin'..............

Few more pics to come.....................

Reactions: 1 users

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
If I had to grind on the floor like that, you would need a crane to pick me up LOL...

Looks good so far though. (y)

David N

Equipment
M7060
Jan 6, 2024
MN
Few more pics.................

All purdy and painted............

Reactions: 2 users

David N

Equipment
M7060
Jan 6, 2024
MN
Nice fab. doesn't the forward tilt of the rear plate cause it to ride up when the snow gets deep?
Not sure what ur sayin'??..............just make sure the side skids are flat on the ground and give 'er............IMO pushers are much better than a snow bucket.

The Yanmar in the pics was just big enough for this size pusher(84"). On my 7060, it makes quick work of the yard and I prolly could go with a 96" unit. I made two of these pushers and sold one of them. The guy that bought the spare was gonna put it on a smaller unit than my Yanmar(49 hp unit weighing around 5800lbs). I was honest with him and told him it won't work on his smaller rig. He didn't heed my advice and bought it anyway. I got a call form him a few weeks later asking if he could return it.........:rolleyes:

Showmedata

Equipment
LX3310
May 18, 2022
Boulder CO
Not sure what ur sayin'??..............just make sure the side skids are flat on the ground and give 'er............IMO pushers are much better than a snow bucket.
The angle between the back plate and the skids appears to be less than 90 degrees. I thought that may cause the box ride up on heavy snow.

I don't have enough plowed area to warrant a pusher, so it's just curiosity.

David N

Equipment
M7060
Jan 6, 2024
MN
The angle between the back plate and the skids appears to be less than 90 degrees. I thought that may cause the box ride up on heavy snow.

I don't have enough plowed area to warrant a pusher, so it's just curiosity.
The cutting edge is leaning back just like on any type of pushing blade or snow plow.

Showmedata

Equipment
LX3310
May 18, 2022
Boulder CO
I'm probably over-analyzing things (it happens all too often). Carry on.

The fab work really does look first-class.