Bucket leveling indicator

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I know this has been mentioned before, but I need to know about the B2601 tractor with a LA435.
I built a level indicator for my L series tractor I used to have and it worked great, but I want to add one to the new B2601 now. I don't really need it so much any more, but it would be nice for a reference point as well as a good tool for the wife when she is on the tractor and I tell her to get the bucket level.
I used a threaded rod bent at one end to an "L" shape and clamped, and then running up a PCV tube with orange and yellow markings at the level point. Now that I have the B2601, the same configuration is not possible. I saw one where someone used two diameters of PVC pipe one into the other, But did not save it. It did have a simple hanger clamp holding one tube. That's all I can remember.
Any help with a good mounting idea is appreciated.

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
I like the style where there is a little notch in the rod that gives a little hiccup when the bucket is level. Simple to make.

Bucket Level (Large).jpg

Bucket Level 2 (Large).jpg

Bucket Level 3 (Large).jpg

Bucket Level 4 (Large).jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I looked up all the parts needed and total is just below the hundred mark. I will contact dealer tomorrow. Thanks for the information. Will post once I install!

Reactions: 1 user

SGT13

Equipment
Bx23s, CB05 bucket, GS05 scraper, Shop made ballast, hangers, & anchor pts
Sep 2, 2021
Arizona
Ordered all the parts this morning first thing. Now we wait......and wait.....and wait.......
WAITING OVER HERE!
How'd it turn out? I've posted this elsewhere but, here's what I did. Same thing?

Attachments