Box scraper specs

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ok as yall know I aint no puter geek,, SOme one sent me drawing of their box plow, they bought/built and I saved all the drawing and stuff,, much to my dismay, I lost them,I dont know where or how but i went looking this morning I was going to head the the scrap yard and scroung what I might need,,,, Sooooo whom ever supplied those drawing please send them again and I wont loose them this time,, scouts honor
Peace
Skeets

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
COME ON GUYS<<<<<>>>>>> I know some body has the spec sheet or book for their box blade I just need the sizes and lay out,, just scan it fer moi

284 International

Equipment
B6000 with FEL, assorted Yanmar machines
Mar 25, 2011
California, USA
What exactly are you wanting? I have box blades in 42, 48, 60, and 74 inch widths. Mounting points are at standard class I specifications (26" apart on the pins of 7/8" diameter, and a top pin of 3/4" 18" above), except on the two smaller units, where I have reversed the lower pins so they face inward.

The scarifiers fit into 3 1/2 or 4 inch square tubing. Side plates are roughly 1/8" material up to 1/4", depending on the size. Heavier is always better for my purposes, since I always end up stacking suitcase weights on the side plates.

No offense, but if you have the tools and skill set to bend a sheet of heavy stock into the curved rear cutting blade's radius you should be able to make it match your BX just by measuring your own. If you don't have the skills to do the complex metal forming and fabrication, figure out a way to buy something already built. It will function properly and be much nicer to use.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I have a front blade from an old cub 56 incher side plates not much to weld,,lil bro and a few adult beverages,, I want the sizes app for the side plates height for the top link and distance width for the arms which you have given I thank you for that I have some 3x3 box tube maybe 5/16 thick so that should work for across the top and a couple pieces of 2x2 angle to stiffen it up,, but I would like a drawing to see,, oh well

284 International

Equipment
B6000 with FEL, assorted Yanmar machines
Mar 25, 2011
California, USA
... I would like a drawing to see,, oh well
https://www.google.com/search?q=box...HwiwKPw4HoCw&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=622

I would make the side plates the same height as the blade. Doing it from scratch, I would make permanently fixed scarifiers on a rotating, lockable tube. In other words, instead of lifting each scarifier up and down, I would make the tube they fit through spin, and pin into place.

For your BX I would probably build to different dimensions than for a larger machine. Make sure that the pin mounts are placed such that the lower lift arms are parallel to the ground, or close to it, when at operating height. The pin spacing may be preferable a little narrower than the normal specification.

Can you go measure one at your dealer to get OEM dimensions?

510EBL

Equipment
B7100 TLB
Jul 30, 2012
NJ, USA
A little googling found THIS

It was lifted from post #9 HERE

I hope it is OK to link to another forum...if not, chalk it up to me being a new guy :D