Box Blade W/Hyd top link

Orange Turbo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5100, pto13000kw, Loader, Ripper,Plow,Disc,Mower,Forks,3pt spreader,Box Blade.
Feb 2, 2015
Mo
Sure worked slick, Never had to get off the tractor once, :D
Moved/Leveled 14 loads of dirt, that has been setting a few years with roots and grass. Anyway, with the Hyd top link,,, I was able to pitch the box forward to get the ripper teeth in to loosen the dirt and tilt it back to drag and level. Before, I had to get off and drop the 6 ripper teeth down, or screw the top link in or out. When I would get to a spot that was hard packed or high, I just pull the cyl in, and rip it loose, than extend it back out raising the teeth and letting the cutting edge do it's job, Cut my time in half (easily) and never had to stop...........Looked like I knew what I was doing,,lol

Last edited:

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
...Cut my time in half (easily) and never had to stop...........Looked like I knew what I was doing,,lol
Wow! I'm glad for you! (Now I'm wondering if I could put one on my FEL... I don't care about cutting down my time, I'm on borrowed time anyway, but it would be wonderful to look like I knew what I was doing! :D)

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
Put one on my 640 F**d a couple of years ago, didn't know it would be as great as it is, not only on my box blade, but on my landscape rake and rear blade.

Orange Turbo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5100, pto13000kw, Loader, Ripper,Plow,Disc,Mower,Forks,3pt spreader,Box Blade.
Feb 2, 2015
Mo
Crossing ditches with the hyd link in place will be much better. Now I can suck it in, and gain A lot more height on the rear blade, and not drag dirt back in the ditch.