Box Blade Manufacturer

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I have a 5' Box Blade that I got from the local dealer in Danville Va. It is yellow in color, but has not tag or model number on it. It does have 5 rippers, and the lock pins slide down into the ripper well and not threw a couple holes on top of frame to lock in the rippers. The dealer tells me it is a Southern Farm Equipment box blade and he thinks they come out of Tenn, but he was not sure at the time we were having the chat in his equipment yard.
I have tried to look this up to verify and check the quality of the box blade, but have come up empty handed.
Can anyone help shed some light on it for me?

Attachments

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Maybe this is right. But ask my wife and I am always wrong.

But here http://66.226.34.187/joomla/ The red standard 5' box blade looks very similiar to your photo. I do not have any experience with this company.

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
HickoryNut,
I think you are correct on this one. It does look the same, and the other box blades of same color on his lot have the name Hoowse on them. This blade had no markings at all.

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
I have a Howse EB48 The pins lock through the top, not like yours. Seems to be pretty stout on my little Orange Roughy tho. :p

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
So far, my BB is doing everything I ask of it on my L3200.