B7100 stud size

Richsark

Equipment
Kubota B7100D and rotovator
Mar 23, 2014
Sark, Channel Islands, UK
Hi everyone, does anyone know the thread size and pitch of the rear wheel studs.
My wheel nuts are rusted bad, and I want replace them. I think I read somewhere that they may be m12 is this correct?
Regards Richard

Richsark

Equipment
Mar 23, 2014
Well I have to be honest I'm very disappointed to say the least.
All I need to know is the correct wheel nut size for my tractor!
Someone with a b7100 must know, Ive had 70+ hits to this thread and still nothing. If it seems a stupid question to ask, and not worthy of a reply it's because it's my first and only tractor I've got no experience with these machines and I'm enjoying fixing this old piece of s##t up. But need advise.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Sorry I & others have disappointed you. I do not have the size of the B7100 studs memorized, and I doubt anyone else does either. That leaves measuring them for you. That's a problem in my case, as I would have to pull the 75lb wheel weight that covers the lug nuts, an hour long, pita procedure too remove & remount by myself.
All this causes me to wonder why you just don't pull a lug nut off & take it to an auto parts or fastener speciality store, or maybe even the Kubota dealer & match it up..... seems pretty straight forward to me.

Richsark

Equipment
Mar 23, 2014
Hi LIL FOOT
The reason I don't undo my wheel nut and take it into a kubota dealer or to a tractor repair shop, is because I live on a small island with only 600 hundred inhabitants no cars only a small amount of tractors and only one b7100. There are no kubota dealers or any other tractor dealer or workshops. Everything as to be ordered online! As is information regarding tractors ect.
So this is why I joined this forum so that I could ask people with more experience than me for there advise as I'm new to this, infact I though that's what these sites are about helping each other and saving visits to dealers and sharing knowledge.
Your reply doesn't seem to echo ethos of these sites, so your basically telling me go elsewhere and find the information for myself.
Thanks dude that's good, have a nice day!

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
I measured the OD of the stud and it was 13.82 mm. The pitch matches 1.5-- So I am guessing you have a M14 x 1.5

Just checked Kubota parts site
Part # 02076-50140
Goggled that number and it is.
M14 x 1.5

Sorry we were slow and perhaps did not understand the situation you were in.

Last edited:

Richsark

Equipment
Mar 23, 2014
Hi everyone I apologise for my rants earlier:eek:Basically I got this little beast march this year, and it's rough to say the least rust as taken it's toll on everything except the main cast bits. I didn't realise my rear wheels were so rusty as they had been painted with what I can only describe as some kind of Grey rubber roof paint, it covered all the bad stuff until I rotorvated about I acre of rough ground. That moved the rust the rims are scrap and so are the wheel nuts.
The wheel hubs are good! After a good wire brushing. Anyway guy on the next farm got sent. I will cut this short cos I must be boring everyone, basically Massey ferguson 240 front rims 7.50x16 fit my hubs (b7100) perfect and my neighbour as got two new ones all I need is twelve tapered seat nuts to fit my lugs. Kubotasam helped me with the size and pitch. VW car nuts will do the trick as they are m14x1.5 with coned seat, the 750x16 wheels retail at £27.00 each.
Thanks I'm sorted. Sorry LIL

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone I apologise for my rants earlier:eek:Basically I got this little beast march this year, and it's rough to say the least rust as taken it's toll on everything except the main cast bits. I didn't realise my rear wheels were so rusty as they had been painted with what I can only describe as some kind of Grey rubber roof paint, it covered all the bad stuff until I rotorvated about I acre of rough ground. That moved the rust the rims are scrap and so are the wheel nuts.
The wheel hubs are good! After a good wire brushing. Anyway guy on the next farm got sent. I will cut this short cos I must be boring everyone, basically Massey ferguson 240 front rims 7.50x16 fit my hubs (b7100) perfect and my neighbour as got two new ones all I need is twelve tapered seat nuts to fit my lugs. Kubotasam helped me with the size and pitch. VW car nuts will do the trick as they are m14x1.5 with coned seat, the 750x16 wheels retail at £27.00 each.
Thanks I'm sorted. Sorry LIL
No problem, perhaps a little more info on your part & a little quicker response from us would have resulted in a little more satisfying encounter, but glad you got what you needed, that's the important part. Keep us informed of your progress.