B7100 FEL & mmm

adamthegreek

Sep 1, 2015
Haverhill, MA
Hi. Long time lurker but first time poster. I have been looking for an older Kubota for months and finally found one with looking at. It's a 1993 b7100 hst with a b1630 FEL.
My question is can I add a mmm with the fel? If not how difficult would it be to remove the FEL and install a mower I do plan to use both attachments but the bucket would mainly be for snow removal.

I have done a lot of searching and read that this can be done with the B1630c FEL but am looking for conformation from someone who may have done this on this model. The current owner does not know if this FEL has the c in the part number.

I do realize attachments may be a bit hard to find but I think I have found a mmm if the tractor is with purchasing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Re: B7100 FEL & mm

Hi. Long time lurker but first time poster. I have been looking for an older Kubota for months and finally found one with looking at. It's a 1993 b7100 hst with a b1630 FEL.
My question is can I add a mmm with the fel? If not how difficult would it be to remove the FEL and install a mower I do plan to use both attachments but the bucket would mainly be for snow removal.

I have done a lot of searching and read that this can be done with the B1630c FEL but am looking for conformation from someone who may have done this on this model. The current owner does not know if this FEL has the c in the part number.

I do realize attachments may be a bit hard to find but I think I have found a mmm if the tractor is with purchasing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have a 92 B7100 with 60 mmm - your hydraulics for your FEL are driven off the pump hooked to the front PTO shaft ? If so - I would not think it would be a problem if you found a mmm and the correct linkages. Maybe I am not clear on the situation between the two. :)

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
I have a gear drive with a MMM and the subframe from the dozer blade would have to be removed to throw on the mower. I believe it's basically the same sub frame as a FEL. Is way too much of pain for me to remove the subframe on mine. It seems like a lot of people opt for a 3pt mower with the 7100's, a FEL or blade would be a perfect counterweight for 3pt attachments.