B6200 4x4

breakbonic

Equipment
B6200 4x4 l3010 4x4
Nov 3, 2023
Garden State
Bought a used and abused B6200 4x4. 🚜 Came with an oversized brush hog - thing is a beast. The tractor itself is a visual nightmare but looks like a top mechanically - lift the hood and the engine is clean enough to eat from. Tires are toast, seat is torn up, lights are gone, paint is faded, body panels are dented and torn. No idea how many hours are on it as that little meter could have gone round and round but she does start right up and run like a champ - feeling like engine this small would be bulletproof. 💎 Damage was $2,300. 😲 Real nice fella I bought it from, he moved up to a skid steer and didn't need it anymore. Guessing that brush hog has to be worth $1,200 alone so I jumped on it.

I've got 10 acres and another 20 somewhere else. We are clearing now, putting up a fence next, getting ready for planting after.

I did visit the dealerships and really wanted to buy new because I believe there is a great value in new but I hate monthly bills (have too many) and did not want to dig into my pocket. Maybe I'll get a new tractor when the property starts producing income. This is my story. Good deal?

Reactions: 1 user

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Welcome and congrats on the tractor.

I don't know much about the different tractor models, but 2,300 bones don't seem too bad to me.

I hope it works out for ya!

Reactions: 1 users