B6100 front loader hydraulic pump

dave86

Equipment
B6100
Oct 10, 2019
WOODLAND
Spool valves and gear pumps are not generally rebuildable. When they die you replace them.

Your loader valve is two handle operation. You can replacce it with the same thing for $189:

Or for $60 more you can upgrade it to a joystick. I think thats a no brainer:

I have put something close to a hundred of these pumps on various tractors and they are the first place I look. This one will give you 7 GPM @ 2000 RPM and should bolt right up. You can go bigger or smaller for the same price. You will also probably need to replace the pump half of the chain coupler with one that matches the 5/8" shaft on these pumps - another $15.

One last thought. I dont think that loader had a hydraulic filter and if not I would definitly add one.

Dan
IT does not have a filter. What filter would you recommend? On which line should it be mounted?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
well the manual does tell how to assemble it, gives parts list and sizes, and how it works..

that information is 'neat' to me and could be important to owners of that loader.
ANY info from the OEM is nice to have, as you can compare what you have to what WAS there, from the factory. Over the past 4 decades,someone could have replaced something,which may affect how it performs.