B3350SU Change In Horsepower

rancher1524

Equipment
Tractor LX4020 B3350SU
May 11, 2016
Evans, Washington
Was just looking at the Kubota Website and noticed the B3350SU Specifications have changed. They no longer list the Engine Gross horsepower as 33.0. Changed it to 30.8 and removed the hood Air Scoop. Not sure when they changed the specifications. Anyone have any Ideas why Kubota changed the Horsepower.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Was just looking at the Kubota Website and noticed the B3350SU Specifications have changed. They no longer list the Engine Gross horsepower as 33.0. Changed it to 30.8 and removed the hood Air Scoop. Not sure when they changed the specifications. Anyone have any Ideas why Kubota changed the Horsepower.
The didn't.

Gross HP is still 33, as is the gross HP of the LX3310 replacement.

Perhaps something is amiss with the website specs, which is not unheard of.

SDT

rancher1524

Equipment
Tractor LX4020 B3350SU
May 11, 2016
Evans, Washington
I have the old specifications sheet when I bought the tractor and the rated horsepower was listed at 33.0. The rated horsepower on the website used to be 33.0. What I am saying is they have changed the horsepower and removed the hood air scoop. The horsepower change shows in all the website specifications now as 30.8

Attachments

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I have the old specifications sheet when I bought the tractor and the rated horsepower was listed at 33.0. The rated horsepower on the website used to be 33.0. What I am saying is they have changed the horsepower and removed the hood air scoop. The horsepower change shows in all the website specifications now as 30.8
Again, I doubt that anything has changed but the specifications, especially since PTO HP has not changed.

I do not believe that the B3350 is still being produced, and it makes no sense to make changes to a discontinued model.

That said, I'll ask the Kubota folks about this at the Louisville show next week, and post back if I learn anything.

SDT

Last edited:

powersrp

Equipment
B3350
Apr 2, 2017
Indian River MI
thank you’s for not discussing 3350 and dpf issues. Maybe soon they will make an electric tractor for the ignorant ones that get confused when the yellow regen light come on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
thank you***8217;s for not discussing 3350 and dpf issues. Maybe soon they will make an electric tractor for the ignorant ones that get confused when the yellow regen light come on.

I really don't know what got under your skin.

There have been plenty of very intelligent operators / owners that have had plenty of problems with that tractor.

It's a problematic design and it's had more failures than success.

You're just one of the lucky ones!
So do us a favor and chill out with the insulting comments!

Last edited:

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
You need to paint flames on the side of your tractor and it will go faster too. You already have bigger rear tires. Amazon sells fake hood scoops that stick on with double sided tape for $15.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Neither the engine nor the output has changed. Rather, Kubota recertified it using a different specification.

SDT

powersrp

Equipment
B3350
Apr 2, 2017
Indian River MI
Alright,
i apologize to the forum, I worked my ass off to pay for this tractor, (22 yrs military, 2 tours of iraq, 1 tour in the amazon ridding cocain cartel, and one knee that still has metal frags). When people are calling it junk, big mistake, etc, it got my last nerve. So again i apologize