B3200 dash removal

yamiacaveman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 hst
Sep 16, 2023
Pa
Hi,
I'm looking for a way to remove the dashboard to replace the tach cable on my Kubota.
I found some video's on utube but as usual not for my model, I did find one to mouse proof the dash but he had already removed the dash.
In that video he basically said to remove the steering wheel and the rest will come off.
Just don't want to end up causing more damage.
So if anyone has any links or any info on how to remove the dash on a b23200 model I would be thankful.

thanks for any help,

yamiacaveman

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Look here for illustrated parts lists

look in the correct section for the dash and you may be able to find out how to remove it.

I have no clue how but there are probably some clips or bolts that have to be removed.

Russell King

Equipment
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Here is the illustration that shows there are six bolts holding the dash on
IMG_0099.png

Russell King

Equipment
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Thanks for the replies! What I'm looking for is how to remove that whole unit from the tractor, but this is probably the lead I need to follow to get to my issue of replacing the tach cable.
Again thanks!!!!!!!!
There are many different sections of the tractor and I did zoom into that illustration si it might show what you need.

often they will refer you to other sections with some (obscure) number

yamiacaveman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 hst
Sep 16, 2023
Pa
Thanks so very much Russell!
One more question though. With your help I have zeroed in on the part I need to get to and it does look like I have to take the steering wheel off to get to what i need.
Sothe question, I have not found the part name in any of the diagrams I have looked at so far, the best I come up with is Fig. No.B115XX.
So I see that it says I can search by Part No, Part Name, or Fig. No. but when I put the number above in I get no results. I have tried putting just the number then adding Fig.No. but nothing comes up. I was hoping I could get a part no. or name to search further.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

yamiacaveman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 hst
Sep 16, 2023
Pa
Thanks so very much Russell!
One more question though. With your help I have zeroed in on the part I need to get to and it does look like I have to take the steering wheel off to get to what i need.
Sothe question, I have not found the part name in any of the diagrams I have looked at so far, the best I come up with is Fig. No.B115XX.
So I see that it says I can search by Part No, Part Name, or Fig. No. but when I put the number above in I get no results. I have tried putting just the number then adding Fig.No. but nothing comes up. I was hoping I could get a part no. or name to search further.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
So I did finally find a part number, boy these old eyes, lol. But still ifyou know of a way to use the Fig. No. please let me know.

Thanks again All for your help!

Russell King

Equipment
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
So I did finally find a part number, boy these old eyes, lol. But still ifyou know of a way to use the Fig. No. please let me know.

Thanks again All for your help!
I am not sure how to describe the use of figure numbers but Kubota uses an index in the left panel. Each different section has a unique first character but I don’t know if they stay consistent from model to model but in yours engine is ZERO in the first character and eventually they start using letters like M in the first character for some section of the tractor list

Here is one section (panel board) that shows two figure numbers 0004XX and M130XX
Look at the left panel and I found that figure number in the index
IMG_0101.png
Here is the M130XXin the figure and in the index on the left.
IMG_0102.png

They seem to go up as you move downward in the index list. So ZERO is first and M is after N