Attachment storage

OldcrowP51

Equipment
Kubota L3901HST, RCR1860 rotary cutter
Aug 18, 2021
Minnesota
I'm starting to collect quite a few implements and wondering how you guys are storing them. I don't like the idea of leaving them outside in the elements.

I could build a traditional rectangular (pole) shed but I know how that works; the attachment you want is all the way in the back and you pretty much haver to empty the building to get what you want.

I'm thinking open sided racking that would store 3 point items down low and FEL items on shelf above.
Would only cover roof, back and side walls. It would keep them out of the sun and majority of weather.

What are you guys doing?

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I'm starting to collect quite a few implements and wondering how you guys are storing them. I don't like the idea of leaving them outside in the elements.

I could build a traditional rectangular (pole) shed but I know how that works; the attachment you want is all the way in the back and you pretty much haver to empty the building to get what you want.

I'm thinking open sided racking that would store 3 point items down low and FEL items on shelf above.
Would only cover roof, back and side walls. It would keep them out of the sun and majority of weather.

What are you guys doing?
Your idea, is the same that many do use.