An essential insignificant modification: cup holder

Roll

Equipment
B7300
Dec 14, 2016
Central Ohio
My old B7300 satisfies in so many ways and I enjoy working on it. But....dang, it does not have a cup holder.

My imagination seems to be on vacation. Would you mind sharing some pictures of your fix for this intolerable oversight by Kubota?

Thanks,

Roll the thirsty

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
I don't have pictures but,, years ago I had a bass boat with the same problem. If you can imagine a tri fold billfold where the center section has two sided tape on the outside,( for mounting on a vertical surface) one of the flip out sides has a circular lip on the inside and the other flip out side has a hole in it. Both of the flip out sides will only come out 90 degrees. You set your drink down thru the one with the hole and the other side holds the drink. If you want to mount it on a flat surface, put the two sided tape on the bottom of the cup holding side. When you remove the drink, both sides fold up, never to hit your leg. It was still on the boat when I sold it. Don't remember where I bought it.

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com

Attachments

hiho silver

Equipment
Orange Tractor L3901
Nov 28, 2016
Midwest US
Ram mounts can be used to hold many things, from radios to computers to back up cameras to many, many other items. I have dealt with GPS City before and have confidence in them and their products.

http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-cup-holder-screw-down-base-mount.html

You will note they have different size holders and arms. Really easy to mount and your accessories will clamp down and stay put.

Attachments

Last edited:

Roll

Equipment
B7300
Dec 14, 2016
Central Ohio
Ram mounts can be used to hold many things, from radios to computers to back up cameras to many, many other items. I have dealt with GPS City before and have confidence in them and their products.

http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-cup-holder-screw-down-base-mount.html

You will note they have different size holders and arms. Really easy to mount and your accessories will clamp down and stay put.
Interesting. I didn't think of them. I use their mounts and connecting rods for a large screen GPS in our motorcoach. Good idea. Ordered my set from gpscity.

Roll

Last edited: