canada
placti-kote #T-31 spray can is bright orange and looks like the bota orange
to me at 1/4 of the cost. does anybody know the the plati-kote # for the bota
blue. TIA
LRP

LRP

Sep 29, 2010
canada
IMHO the CEO on north american kubota should have his head examind. 2% of the millions
that is spent on advertiseing would let them sell paint competively and people could
aford to keep there tractors looking new and that is the best advertiseing there is .
he could take lessons from the big chain stores and the supermarkets that have lost leaders
every week to get the people in the store. they would not keep on doing this if it didn,t
work. what they sell there paint for is criminal. rant mode off
LRP

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
LRP, I feel your pain. But, as you know, just the mere name of Kubota will sell itself due to it's incredible reliability. Unfortunately for us the cost of there rattle can's will not go down and it never will. Thankfully though, they don't reflect the same cost strategy on spare parts :)

mtnsheep

Oct 10, 2010
Gainesville, GA,
Is this blue the same color on my 1991 B1750. My dealer says it's really grey, not blue, but it kinda looks blue to me. I found the after market paint too, but was not sure the blue or the grey would be my match.

SpudHauler

Equipment
RTV 1100 CW-A
Sep 8, 2010
Canada
MtnSheep, don't you just love it when people can see totally different colors in something you called blue or grey or whatever! What is wrong with their eyes?

chip

Equipment
B6000
Oct 28, 2009
Danbury, Ct USA
I just purchased Kubota orange #1 TP 370 SP and Kubota blue TP 375 SP, both are made by Tisco. I bought these from Walts Tractor for $30.00 a case (6 cans) plus shipping. I have not sprayed anything yet as the weather is too cold so I have no idea if it is a perfect match but the price is right.