Afraid it's time!

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
I'm bummed, had the tractor (M4500 w/ a Harris cab) out the other day to pull some manure out of the barn. I'm afraid it is time to put the doors back on the cab. The wind was blowing and the rain was falling, and I was getting damp and cold despite the roof over my head. Hate the thought of winter, maybe we'll get lucky in these parts and get another one like last year! Snow... blah!!!

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Not much snow in Georgia! Of course, no one will buy your current place until Spring, and then it'll be too nice to sell...

Ancbill

Equipment
Bx2360, 54" mmm, BX2750D snowblower, RB0560 rear blade, psycho border collie
Dec 17, 2011
Anchorage, ak
Got you beat Newbie,unfortunately. We've already had two snows this season. After record snow fall in11/12. Then record cold jan, near record cold July, then near record rain in sept. not to mention the poor salmon returns. I'm NOT looking forward to this winter at all.

My daughter goes to school at bgsu in Ohio. That flat land is looking better all the time:)

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Bowling Green, Ohio! The land of never ending wind and the National Tractor Pulling Championships (and BGSU too). They probably get more snow on average than we do here in Mount Vernon.
I hate the doors on my cab, they are split so that the top 2/3 swings back (like normal) and the bottom swings forward. Both sections have a latch/handle. That's why they come off asap in the spring, well, that and no air conditioning.