Adding 3rd Rear Remote Hydraulic Valve

Three Strands Farm

Equipment
M4D-071HDC12
Sep 1, 2024
Wadley, AL
I own a 2019 M4D-071HDC12 tractor that came with two rear remotes. I would like to add a third rear remote for use with a hydraulic top link and/or batwing mower. Can anyone tell me the part number for the third rear remote and lever kit(s)? I've tried Kubota's website, Messick's and Germanbliss but cannot find a part number or even a picture of the third remote. TYIA.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
curious, looked at the online drawings..saw a 3rd slot in the 'levers area', and valves are 'ganged'.
so 64K$ question...
since there is a 3rd slot, doesn't Kubota offer it ? Really, WHY the empty slot,predrilled holes ,etc.?
could you just buy another valve + cable +levers and install yourself ?

Three Strands Farm

Equipment
M4D-071HDC12
Sep 1, 2024
Wadley, AL
curious, looked at the online drawings..saw a 3rd slot in the 'levers area', and valves are 'ganged'.
so 64K$ question...
since there is a 3rd slot, doesn't Kubota offer it ? Really, WHY the empty slot,predrilled holes ,etc.?
could you just buy another valve + cable +levers and install yourself ?
That is exactly what I am trying to do. I know that you can add a third rear remote as it is ready to accommodate the new valve. I just need to locate the part number for the appropriate kit(s).