A shout out to Good Works Tractor Co., and their above and beyond approach.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
This past summer the Del Morino Centurion Super 158 flail mower that I bought from GWTC a few years ago started to squeak and I couldn't tell where the noise was coming from. I removed the three belts and turned the drum by hand but was no closer to figuring out where the problem was. I've been greasing the machine regularly, 12 grease fittings in all, but it's possible that I wasn't putting enough grease into the URC090D bearings that support the cutting drum.

I sent the schematic shown below to GWTC and asked them if they stock the bearings that I'd highlighted. I got a response within a few hours that they'd get bearings shipped out and I assumed that I'd be charged for them. This morning I went to UPS to pick up a package and to my surprise there was another small box for me that contained the bearings shown below.

I contacted GWTC to see if they forgot to bill me but was told that there's no charge. What the heck! Totally unexpected but what great customer support. Courtney has always been a class act and this is a company that I'll support to the end. When it's time to buy an HLA snow pusher or bigger flail, I'll be ordering from GWTC.

schematic.jpg

del_morino_bearings.jpg

Reactions: 11 users

jampy00

Equipment
BX1880
Jan 11, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Always great to hear a good review, be sure to post a review on Google etc. as many people look to these before making a purchase ( I know I do).

Reactions: 2 users

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
That's good business, and how it should be.
Thanks for sharing. Too much bad news these days, so it's a relief to focus on something good.

Reactions: 1 users